JuGgErNaUt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuGgErNaUt

Shattered Galaxy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: QwertyNight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QwertyNight

QwertyNight

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Application: QwertyNight Empty
PostSubject: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:40 am

Name(with uppers and lower, case exact spelling): qwertynight (call me Monositaro or just Mono)

Current stats: 20/60/60/50

Stats when maxed: I don't know...I'm just going to reincarnate soon...I'm going 60/20/60/40 if I reincarnate correctly

Current units:(quantity & name) 6 Banshees level 37, 7 Shades level 56, 7 Spirits level 57, 6 Chimeras level 23, 1 Red-Eye level 11, 5 Arbalests level 12, 6 Tyr-Magnus's level 37, 6 Rouke-Primus's level 53, and 6 Momas-Magnus's level 60

When units are Maxed: I don't really care...

Number of Reincarnations: 1 so far

Regiments you have been in the past: I can't remember...I quit and I just came back to SG recently.

Why you want to join Juggernaut:

I need people to talk to when battles happen...I hate no communication...
Back to top Go down
GodsGift

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:09 pm

woah... u got shit loads to learn man. and ur not getting into regi before u learn it.

u need minimum 60 tactics. and minimum 2 maxed sets that suits ur stats. these are rules.. although ur stats are so fucked i dunno what units u should get. if u havent reinc i think u need to reset stats. go decide on whethere u want to be clouter or eduer. dunno what that is? go find out
Back to top Go down
QwertyNight

QwertyNight

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 am

GodsGift wrote:
woah... u got shit loads to learn man. and ur not getting into regi before u learn it.

u need minimum 60 tactics. and minimum 2 maxed sets that suits ur stats. these are rules.. although ur stats are so fucked i dunno what units u should get. if u havent reinc i think u need to reset stats. go decide on whethere u want to be clouter or eduer. dunno what that is? go find out

Whatever...I should have said that I reincarnated weird my first time...I do need minimum of 60 tactics and I'll get that whenever the next reincarnation is...and I'm just playing SG for fun...if SG turns to become like DA then I guess I'll just find a different game.
Back to top Go down
CraZyMaFia
Captain
Captain
CraZyMaFia

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:45 am

relax nite. i will get u cover. i have to wait til the council to say yes b4 i can let u in. so be patient. i can teach u only if u listen. i think u shouldnt have much problem with me around..

cheers
CRaZyMaFia
Back to top Go down
CraZyMaFia
Captain
Captain
CraZyMaFia

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:51 am

hi nite juz to inform u that u got accepted in this regi. congratz but i saw ur nick in search and destory. if u wan to stay there is cool with me. juz let me know. anyway we r helping the green side. so all the best to u no matter where u go..
cheers
CraZyMaFia
Back to top Go down
QwertyNight

QwertyNight

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:48 am

I'm going to be joining Juggernaut just to let you guys know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: QwertyNight   Application: QwertyNight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: QwertyNight
Page 1 of 1